Wednesday, November 25, 2015

30 Days of Gratitude- Days 23-25

As I shared, for the month of November, I am going to try to post at least 1 thing each day that I am thankful for. I invite each of you to do the same, either on your own blogs or in the comments section. I hope that it will help me to see that I have a lots of things to be thankful for....




DAY 23: Today I am thankful for patience and being open to change. I had several things that were supposed to happen, but didn't and I had to change plans at the last minute. That is okay....life isn't always going to go according to plan. 

DAY 24: Thankful for thoughtfulness. I have a tutoring client, who Rebecca used to go to school with. I changed her tutoring time to accomodate a last minute violin lesson at her mom's request. I had no problem doing this. Well, her mom brought me a cinnamon coffee cake from Bob Evans in appreciation for being willing to move the tutoring time. That was so thoughtful of her. 


DAY 25: Today I spent the day at my mom's house "domesticating" my sister. My sister doesn't cook. However, today I helped her make a homemade pumpkin pie, apple pie and kolacky from scratch for our family's Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. It was nice to spend time with her and my mom and to laugh and be silly. It was truly a delightful day. 
 

If you are joining in with being thankful....what are you thankful for today? 




No comments:

Post a Comment