Monday, November 9, 2015

30 Days of Gratitude- Day 9: Kids' laughter

As I shared, for the month of November, I am going to try to post at least 1 thing each day that I am thankful for. I invite each of you to do the same, either on your own blogs or in the comments section. I hope that it will help me to see that I have a lots of things to be thankful for....


DAY 9: 

Today I am thankful for the laughter of my kids



Today, Ben and I walked to get Rebecca and Jacob from school. We arrived at school a few minutes early, so I let Ben play in the leaves. He thought it was the greatest thing in the world to throw then up in the air over his head. 


 Then when we were almost home, the 3 kids took off running and laughing hysterically with no care in the world. It was the sweetest sound to my ears. I am so thankful that my kids love to laugh. 

If you are joining in with being thankful....what are you thankful for today? 




No comments:

Post a Comment