Saturday, November 7, 2015

30 Days of Gratitude- Day 7: the public library and classic Peanuts cartoons

As I shared, for the month of November, I am going to try to post at least 1 thing each day that I am thankful for. I invite each of you to do the same, either on your own blogs or in the comments section. I hope that it will help me to see that I have a lots of things to be thankful for....


DAY 7: 
Today I am thankful for the public library and classic Peanuts cartoons.

This morning, I took the kids to the library, where they each picked out 5 books a piece. Rebecca, especially has become my little book worm. She reminds me of me when I was her age... her nose is always in a book! While we were at the libray, I also picked up 2 movies. Every Friday night we typically do a movie night for the kids. Well, we have watched all of our kid appropriate dvds many times and quite frankly I am sick of most of them. Believe me, there is only so many times that a person can watch "Frozen" before their brains become fried! LOL Anyhow, I have been using the library to get a dvd each week the last couple of weeks of shows that the kids haven't seen. Last night, we watched 


Today, when we were there, I was able to pick up two more Charlie Brown dvds. Tonight, we watched:


My kids love Charlie Brown and Snoopy! There is a new Peanuts movie in the theater, which I hope to take the kids to at some point this month, but this was a great alternative (not to mention cheaper). I am thankful that our library has a great kids section and a good movie selection as well! They also have a great adult section as well, which I have utilized a ton this past year.

Do you use your public library for books and dvds? Who is your favorite Peanuts' character?
If you are joining in with being thankful....what are you thankful for today? 




No comments:

Post a Comment