Thursday, October 1, 2015

Books that I read for fun in September

Last year, I spent the last half of the year documenting the books that I read for fun.  I have decided that I need to continue that as reading is important part of how I relax. Books that I read for fun are books that I have not been asked to review and that I have chosen to read, well because I like to read.

You will notice that I did not do one of these posts for August....Well, that is because I did not read anything for fun in August. I was just way too busy with back to school and dealing with other stuff. BUT, I did get to get 3 books read in September so that is a good thing! Still trying to figure out how to fit in reading for fun time in my crazy schedule!   

Here is what else I read for fun in September.... (Disclaimer: if you click on the book picture, it takes you to the page on Amazon.)

The Liar was by far the best book I read this month! I could not put it down! I went through a phase a few years ago where I read all of Nora Roberts' books. However, they became almost repetitive and predictable. Well, I am so glad I picked this one up at the library. It was FANTASTIC! Whiskey Beach was okay; it started out really slow, but then got better towards the middle and end. Silver Linings was a good read as well. 



Here are the books I read for fun in:

July 2015
June 2015
May 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015  
January 2015
Books from 2014

Have you read any good books lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment