Friday, July 3, 2015

4 day weekend to do list

Source


I have today off and Monday off from tutoring as I have clients that are out of town, so that means I have a 4 day weekend.Whoo-hoo!  I am going to try to be as productive as possible and get some things done. 

I went to the grocery story this morning....should have gone yesterday, as they were packed and were out of a lot of things. Oh well, I was able to get the essentials that I needed and since I am trying to eat down our freezer that is probably a good thing. Was able to get Gatorade, milk, snacks for the kids, bananas and blueberries. Spent $45. 

The biggest things on my to do list this weekend are:

  • deep clean and organize Rebecca's room. Her room is the smallest bedroom in the house. It has no closet and no storage and it is a strange l shape. Needless to say it is a disaster. I really need to get it decluttered and cleaned this weekend.  
  • deep clean the living room. It has been a couple of weeks since I have cleaned the toys out from under the couches and sorted and decluttered the toy bins so those need done. I also need to dust this room, as the amount of dust bunnies is scary!  
  • Make medical binders for Jacob and Benjamin. Now that both boys are under the care of the board of DD, I need to get my act together and make binders that contain all their medical info, copies of their IEPs, etc. This is important because we have an appointment in 2 weeks to have an evaluation for Jacob to see if the doctor thinks he is on the aspberger's spectrum.  
  • laundry
  • mowing the grass
  • write and schedule to post 2 book reviews
  • plan out my tutoring sessions for the next 2 weeks  
I think that will be more than enough to keep me busy this weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. As a former special ed teacher I heartily agree with the use of a binder for each boy to centralize all the forms and paper work you'll collect over the years! Good for you for getting organized and I hope you also get to enjoy a bit of your 4 day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot to do and I'm sure that you will get a lot of it done. We were on a tight schedule trying to get the house together for the 4th party. Anna left this morning and I'm trying to do laundry and then I will probably come up with a few more projects to do. I need to work on Anna's closet and under the bed. What does it say about me that she hasn't lived here in years and I still need to figure out what to do with her stuff.

    ReplyDelete