Friday, January 23, 2015

Fever.....


This little girl should be at school right now taking a spelling test and doing all of her 2nd grade work. But she is not. She is laying on the couch, watching cartoons not feeling too well. When I brought her home last night after I got off work, she was running a fever of 103. Ughh. This morning it was at 103.3, after not having any Tylenol or Motrin overnight. When I called her school to tell them that she would not be in, the secretary asked if she had a fever and then told me that there were at least 2 other girls in Rebecca's class that were out today with high fevers, all of whom got them late yesterday afternoon/evening. So I am pretty sure it is something that she got from school. Now just to keep anyone else in the house from getting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment