Sunday, December 7, 2014

Blogmas 2014: Day 7: Handmade Christmas....your favorites to give or get


I love handmade gifts. Both getting them and giving them. I have been bad about not giving many handmade gifts in the past few years, but this year I am going to remedy that. I have a couple handmade gifts that I am going to be making for a couple of people. I can't share them just yet, as I don't know if these family members read my blog...but I will definitely share after Christmas as they will be appropriate for after Christmas as well.

I love getting handmade gifts, or even gifts that someone has taken time to take from ordinary to unique. One that I got last year was really cute from one of my students in the after school care program that I work at.



It was a Reeses Bar wrapped up in white paper like a snowman with a pair of socks as the hat. It was semi-homemade but oh so cute.

I would love to go to mostly handmade items, but am not sure how that will work out.....

2 comments:

  1. Awww I love that gift, so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift! My, how I would love to eat that Reese's bar now!

    ReplyDelete