Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Weigh in Wednesday # 14

In an effort to lose 40 lbs over the course of the next year (by July 28, 2015) I have decided to have a weekly accountability forum here on my blog. Every Wednesday I will be posting a "Weigh In Wednesday" post where I will post my weight taken that morning and things that I did good on the previous week, and things (goals) to work on for the next week. I think that by doing this, I can break it down into smaller goals and hopefully make myself more accountable!


First let's recap:
 My official starting weight (on July 30) was:::  235.6 lbs.
My weight last week was::: 225.0 lbs
My weight this week is::: 224.6 lbs. I am down 0.4 lbs this week.
AND....
I have lost 11 lbs since I started!!!! 
***DOING  A HAPPY DANCE*** :) 

I wasn't sure what the weigh in would be this morning as this week has been one big ball of stress. (I promise I will explain at a later time, still trying to process everything). I have eaten way to much chocolate, way too much eating out....However, I still am down 0.4 lbs. So I guess I can be happy about that. I just need to turn to exercise or some other coping mechanism than chocolate. 

 I have hit the 11 lbs lost mark and that is GREAT for me! Slow and steady wins the race! 

Any words of wisdom? Thoughts? Advice? 
I would love to have all the support I can get!!
If you are trying to lose weight, feel free to tag along on these posts as well! Would love some company on this weight loss journey! 



2 comments:

  1. I keep thinking about trying to lose 10 pounds but I never remember to weigh myself in the morning to get a start weight. Perhaps part of me doesn't really want to try...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe. I don't know. It is hard to remember. I have it programmed into my phone to remind me the night before as an appointment. Maybe you could do that, or put a note on your door to see when you first get up in the morning or something. I choose to weigh in the morning, but you could also weigh in at the same time at night. I think the point is to be consistent with the time you weigh in. Good luck if and when you do start your lose 10 pounds journey!

      Delete