Thursday, April 17, 2014

Special Hairstyle for Rebecca

About a month ago, I saw a picture on my facebook wall that really intrigued me and I thought I could do that with Rebecca's hair. It was from a page called "Luv That Hair". It was a beautiful basket weave design for a girl's hair...

Source
I decided to give it a try on Rebecca's hair. First I showed it to her and she was excited for me to do it....

Here are our results: 


I think it turned out really cute. Rebecca LOVED it! She wore it like that for Benjamin's birthday party and again to school on Monday. She got so many compliments on it! 

I love finding inspiration to make my kids' days with something as simple as doing her hair in a special way! I will definitely be trying more hairstyle from "Luv That Hair" facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment